Implementation Science Health Conference Australia 2021
Health systems continue to be challenged by systematic differences in the health status and outcomes of different population groups.
The inaugural Implementation Science Health Conference Australia 2021 (ISHCA 21): Ensuring Equity Through Engagement and Research will bring together international and Australian leaders in implementation science – including Sydney Health Partners, Maridulu Budyari Gumal SPHERE and the National Centre of Implementation Science – to explore contemporary themes in health equity and how implementation science can be harnessed to increase the benefits of health and medical research to all.
Due the COVID-19 outbreak in Sydney, ISHCA 21 will now be held online on the 24th, 25th and 26th of November commencing with a satellite session the evening of the 24th. We are still seeking abstract submissions and the deadline for those has been extended by one week to Monday, 13 September.
Make a date to present your implementation research, or join the conference participants, and help advance the science of implementation in Australia.
Abstract submissions have now closed.
You are invited to submit your research relating to the field of implementation science. Topics for consideration include:
- engaging communities in partnerships
- applying implementation frameworks, models and theories in health research
- health system readiness to engage in implementation research and practice
- implementation strategies
- outcomes focused research or practice
- reports on research methods, measurement and tools for implementation research and practice
- implementation and pragmatic trials and programmatic approaches in healthcare
- literature reviews, including scoping, narrative, systematic reviews.
Present in one of three formats:
- Concurrent Session – Oral presentation (15 mins plus 5 mins Q&A)
- Rapid Fire – Brief oral presentation (5 mins plus 2 mins Q&A)
- Poster presentation (If the conference pivots to online delivery, the posters will be accompanied by a 2min pre-recorded ‘mini oral’).
- Wednesday 18 August : Abstracts submissions open
- Early September: Conference registrations open
- Monday 13 September: Abstract submissions close
- Monday 4 October: Abstract outcome notification
- Monday 18 October: All presenters required to register for ISHCA 21
Abstract submissions are only open to SHP Implementation Science Community of Practice members. If you are not yet a member, sign up now for free.